Tuesday, December 6, 2011

always an Issue

My Ying Side alwas got issue about this world.
I always think that the system here is not right.
There must be better system.

My Ying side always got issue living here in KL.
I always feel that i need a fresh smell of a jungle and waterfall.
Maybe it just typical KL.

My Ying Side always got issue with the no brainer.
I always think that they should shut their mouth and start thinking before speak.
Maybe I'm acting good.

My Ying side always got issue with the egoistic monkey
Why they can't just low their voices and speak with humbleness from a pure heart
Maybe I got the inferiority complex in mind (but not at heart)

My Ying Side always got issue with those who always take advantages
Look man, you are a perfect creature. Go do it yourself.
Or maybe I 'm not really helpful to them.

I always got issue when my sincerity is questioned by the pessimist
I dont want your money, I dont need a pay back, and i dont have agenda
Dont question my sincerity!!

My Ying Side always got issue to please my Loves
Why they giving me hard choices to make??
Why I should make choices if I dont see no point of choosing

My Ying Side always got Issues....aarrgghh..

No comments:

Post a Comment